Welcome to Texas Tech University-Costa Rica!
You know you can make it in a top-tier U.S. university. When you give your best, your success is inevitable!
If you demonstrate financial need and academic achievement, you are eligible to apply for a need-based scholarship.
The need-based scholarship covers up to $6000 of tuition per year and can be renewed annually for a maximum of four years (as long as you remain eligible).
Please read ahead and take a careful look at initial eligibility requirements.
Then fill out the registration form to start your application process.
All letters of support must be sent directly from the recommender to email@example.com with the following subject line: LR: (Student’s full name). At least one of the letters should be from a current instructor.
- Submit application to Texas Tech-CR.
- Cumulative high school or college GPA of 3.2 or greater.
- Score a minimum of 530 on the MATH SAT and 480 on the READING SAT OR pass the TSI assessment.
- Take at least 12 credits per Fall or Spring Semester at Texas Tech-CR. Some exceptions may apply.
- Be an active member of the Texas Tech-CR community and foster student engagement through your involvement.
Scholarship applications are approved on a rolling basis.
There is still time to start your application!
Once you have submitted your documents, the Scholarship Committee will review them.
The committee may also ask you for a personal interview.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org