Welcome to Texas Tech University-Costa Rica!
Here at Texas Tech-CR we encourage and value our student's efforts to continue with their education and experience the power of becoming a member of our Red Raider family.
For this reason, we are happy to announce that we are awarding need-based scholarships to undergraduates who demonstrate financial need as well as academic achievement. The objective of this scholarship is to grant an opportunity to talented students who are at a financial disadvantage and would prove to be valuable members to our Red Raider community.
The need-based scholarship will cover up to $6000 of annual tuition and can be renewed annually, for up to four years, if eligibility remains. Please read ahead and take a careful look at initial eligibility requirements and fill out the registration form to start your application process.
All letters of support must be sent directly from the recommender to email@example.com with the following subject line: LR: (Student’s full name). At least one of the letters should be from a current instructor.
- Submitted application to TTU-CR.
- Cumulative high school or college GPA of 3.2 or greater.
- Minimum SAT score of 530 in MATH and 480 in READING OR TSI complete.
- Take a total of at least 12 credits per Fall or Spring Semester at TTU-CR. In some cases, exceptions may apply.
- Be an active member of the TTU-CR community and foster student life through your involvement.
Please submit your application no later than December 15, 2021.
Once your documents have been submitted, they will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee, who may ask you for a personal interview.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org