Welcome to Texas Tech University-Costa Rica!
Here at Texas Tech-CR we encourage and value our student's efforts to continue with their education and experience the power of becoming a member of our Red Raider family.
For this reason, we are happy to announce that we are awarding need-based scholarships to undergraduates who demonstrate financial need as well as academic achievement. The objective of this scholarship is to grant an opportunity to talented students who are at a financial disadvantage and would prove to be valuable members to our Red Raider community.
The need-based scholarship will cover up to $6000 of annual tuition and can be renewed annually, for up to four years, if eligibility remains. Please read ahead and take a careful look at initial eligibility requirements and fill out the registration form to start your application process.
All letters of support must be sent directly from the recommender to email@example.com with the following subject line: LR: (Student’s full name). At least one of the letters should be from a current instructor.
- Submitted application to TTU-CR.
- Cumulative high school or college GPA of 3.2 or greater.
- Minimum SAT score of 530 in MATH and 480 in READING OR TSI complete.
- Take a total of at least 12 credits per Fall or Spring Semester at TTU-CR. In some cases, exceptions may apply.
- Be an active member of the TTU-CR community and foster student life through your involvement.
Fall application deadline:
July 15, 2022
Once you have submitted your documents, the Scholarship Committee will review them.
The committee may also ask you for a personal interview.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org